ERP Technicals Pvt Ltd,Karachi, Pakistan
We are URGENTLY looking for an enthusiastic and young individual to join our team as a Social Media Executive for lead generation.
Additionally, you should be able to perform multi-taking and meet deadlines You should also be managing social media campaigns. Furthermore, you should have a strategic mindset and always think out of the box.
- Planning, development, and execution of effective digital strategies and campaigns to enhance the digital presence of the college to the prospective students including but not limited to advertising, website strategy, design, social media, and other leading trends in the digital world.
- Develop strategies for online lead generation that will increase qualified leads and conversion.
- Weekly track, monitor, and evaluate the effectiveness campaigns and strategies implemented.
- Maintains and updates website and social media content on a regular basis.
- Consistently improve strategies to optimize the marketing plan
- Maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Research market trends and utilize them to improve the digital presence of the college.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Team to implement effective marketing strategies
- Content Creator & Lead Generation
- Marketing Specialist with Extensive Knowledge of social media
- Marketing Specialist is responsible for formulating marketing strategy in line with the sales products available in company in order to generate leads to fulfill business objectives.
- Manage the marketing team, budget, ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented.
- Identify and implement effective social media campaigns.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Preferably who can join immediately
- Work with key partners (Salesforce, YouTube, Instagram, Google, etc.) to launch and grow new digital programs to drive revenue.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications, Graphics and Design, and related field.
- At least 2 years of experience with online lead generation
- Skills in web content management, social media administration, and monitoring tools.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Expertise in Online Marketing strategies and different marketing channels.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and Adwords programs.
- Expert in different software for inbound marketing, software for sales analytics and sales assistant, sales online visibility, HTML/CSS/ WordPress/ WooCom, Photoshop, Illustrator/ Adobe
Third Shift (Night)
Operation and Marketing
2 Years (Preferable candidate who can join Immediately)
Oct 22, 2022
Sep 21, 2022