S&P Global Market Intelligence, Islamabad, Pakistan
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Senior Software Developer(Salesforce)
Grade : 10
The Location: Ahmedabad/ Hyderabad,/Gurgaon
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled software engineer for S&P Global Market Intelligence. This developer would help us to accelerate our Tech Expansion integration work to mitigate the overall project risk and dependencies on other teams.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be part of development team that manages and supports the Salesforce App product. This role expects a candidate to handle front end work, CSS, Salesforce application development.
What’s in it for you:
It’s a fast-paced agile environment that deals with huge volumes of data, so you’ll have an opportunity to sharpen your data skills and work on emerging technology stack.
- Design, and implement software components for salesforce systems.
- Perform analysis and articulate solutions.
- Design underlying engineering for use in multiple product offerings supporting a large volume of end-users.
- Develop project plans with task breakdowns and estimates.
- Manage and improve existing solutions.
- Solve a variety of complex problems and figure out possible solutions, weighing the costs and benefits.
What We’re Looking For:
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• 4+ years of relevant experience
• Experience building and deploying applications/services in Herok
• Salesforce ISV (AppExchange) App development experience, including add-on experience with Tableau/Power BI, Mulesoft, and Snowflake
• Salesforce-specific experience with Lightning Web Components, APEX/VisualForce, and Salesforce platform security assessments/requirements
• Relational database development and schema design skills (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL)
• Deploying code with AWS or PAAs tools like git, GitHub, and Docker
• Understanding of architectural design patterns and common data integration patterns
• Good experience in classic salesforce development, in both configurations and customizations such as Reports, Dashboards, Report Types, Approval process, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Workflows, Assignment Rules, Profile management, email templates, process builder, roles, sales process, permission sets, manual sharing & apex sharing, validation rules, page layouts, field-level security and Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Integration(both REST & SOAP), batch classes, schedulers.
• Should have a good understanding of both Agile (SCRUM) and the importance of SDLC (Software Development Process) and coding methodology principles
• Having knowledge of Lightning components, application, events, and component-to-component communication is an added advantage.
• Ability to adjust well to the new atmosphere and have a great sense of responsibility in the execution of any work assigned.
• The candidate should help in the development of new products and services and support existing products and services
• Our team is responsible for the design, architecture, and development of our client-facing financial analytics product.
- Should have PD1 Certification.
- Experience working in cloud computing environments such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit .
S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Trading Policy (“the Policy”) that seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and placing restrictions on personal securities holding and trading. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, pursuant to the Policy’s requirements, candidates at S&P Global may be asked to disclose securities holdings. Some roles may include a trading prohibition and remediation of positions when there is an effective or potential conflict of interest. Employment at S&P Global is contingent upon compliance with the Policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Nov 28, 2022
Oct 27, 2022