Rayyan Technologies Private Limited, Lahore, Pakistan
We are looking for a Senior HR and Organizational Manager who can plan, develop, implement, administer, scrutinize and work as an intermediary body between the employees and the authorities.
- And who can manage day-to-day organizational procedures?
- The manager should be able to act as a cooperative advisor to the organization’s leadership and facilitate initiatives across the organization.
You should be able to:
- Direct the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Identify and incorporate best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
- Design and develop HR training programs for management and employees
- Scheduling and leading meetings between employees and authorities.
- Train employees on HR issues and practices.
- Consult with management on performance, organizational, and leadership matters. Conduct needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall company performance.
You’ll need to have:
- Socially adept
- Good with managing people
- Strong communicational and presentational skills
- Good at keeping the team motivated
- Strong communication
- In-depth knowledge of the organizational trends
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to sort things out at the last moment
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Keeping the authorities updated
- Attention to detail
- Good at negotiations and arbitrations
- Excellent time management and organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven effective management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Have knowledge of software like Jira, teams, skype, etc
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Change management skills
- Developing, tracking, and managing vendor contracts and communications
- Managing all organizational monthly and weekly reporting processes
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Managing the organization’s databases
- Maintaining office records
Good reasons with us:
- Interesting development opportunities
- We communicate openly and directly
- Interested in a long-term cooperation
- Demanding activities in a qualified and committed team
- Attractive remuneration
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management.
- Knowledge of formal organizational and resource management.
- The ability to draft client emails, organizational notices, letters, and agreements.
- At least 5 years experience in the field.
- Good team working and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Three years of training experience, and at least one year of management experience.
Administrative AssistanceStrategic Human Resources LeadershipHR Information Management
First Shift (Day)
3 Years – 5 Years
Nov 13, 2022
Oct 12, 2022
SQA Intern Job
Mashkraft is looking for an energetic Software Quality Assurance Intern. We are offering a paid internship.
- He/She should be willing to proceed with his/her career in the Software Quality Assurance field.
- You will be responsible for doing manual as well as automated testing.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Executing test plans, reporting software bugs, reproducing problems reported by customers, and verifying software bug fixes from development.
- The candidate must have 03 months of experience as an SQA.
- The candidate must be an extremely bright, articulate, and accomplished problem solver, capable of troubleshooting complex software application problems.
- Familiarity with UI and Usability testing
- She must be able to provide both preventive actions to avoid similar future problems and to suggest innovative workarounds to resolve existing problems.
- Understanding of software development life cycles.
- Strong methodical, logical, and analytical skills.
- Some experience in web application testing will be a plus.
- Should have good communication and writing skill,s
- We are a full-service offering firm specializing in mobile, cloud, and web solutions.
- Our philosophy is simple – Turn complex, Data-Rich ideas into simple, customizable, and scalable solutions.
- Our team has years of experience in the mobile and web arena working for companies ranging from Fortune 500 to tech startups.
STLCBlackbox TestingRegression TestingStress TestingJIRAJmeterBitBucket
Software & Web Development
First Shift (Day)
New Garden Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Less than 1 Year
Nov 12, 2022
Oct 12, 2022