HeavenAgro Farms Pvt Ltd,Islamabad, Pakistan
About the job
We are looking for Executive Tele-sales for our Tele-sales department. incumbent should have below characteristics.
The Impact Client Services Executive are the operational backbone of our company and are pivotal to its success. Real Estate is one of the unique data-set across all domains because comprehensive property-level data product we are offering in the market.
What’s In It For You Our company prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer and results faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have a chance to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
- The candidate selected for this position will be responsible for cold calling clients and convincing them to buy desired property.
- The job holder must be proactive & good at taking follow-ups and have strong inter-departmental relationship-building skills.
- The candidate must have excellent communication skills to be considered for this position.
- The candidate’s integrity is our top priority.
- Proven Experience in the area of sales.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales-related role, preferably in telesales.
- Ability to work towards strict targets.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns and overcome objections.
- Ability to stay professional and focused in stressful situations.
- Strong customer orientation and communication skills.
- Appealing appearance on the phone.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Location: Islamabad (Onsite)
Education: BA/BBA/MBA Experience: 1-2 Years in Sales
Closing SkillsCustomer ServicesTelephonic OperationsCommunication Skills
Sales & Business Development
First Shift (Day)
Nov 16, 2022
Oct 15, 2022
Android / Flutter Developer (Remote) Job
WebRange Solutions Org,Multiple Cities, Pakistan
- Delivering resilient and scalable code
- Contribute to overall system design
- Maintain existing code
- Fix bugs and do performance tuning and analysis
- Partner with our product and design teams to identify, prioritize and implement new features.
- Participating in code and design reviews
- Generating ideas for new initiatives
- Creating best practices and mentoring other engineers on these best practices
- Strong sense of responsibility; driving a project from inception to completion
- Knowledge of API Handling
- Test-Driven Development
- Experience with various State management approaches the in-depth understanding of Flutter App Life Cycle
- Experience working with Firebase
- Up-To date with latest flutter changes and popular packages
- Preferably deployed and maintained flutter app on Android, iOS, Web, Windows, and Mac.
- Experience with implementing Auth System.
- Experience collaborating with back-end engineers to design APIs
- Agile software development experience
- Proficient with Git (GitHub or BitBucket)
- Strong attention to detail and love for architecture, UX, and code.
Job Type: Full-time Part-time Remote
iOSiOS APIsFirebaseFlutterReactAdobe XD
Software & Web Development
Work from Home
Nov 15, 2022
Oct 15, 2022