Pukat Digital Pvt Ltd,Lahore, Pakistan
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for managing the development of new and existing products. You will work closely with designers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure that each new product meets customer needs and is delivered on feature criteria and ROI. You need to be able to research topics and gather information on products and services. This can include researching customer needs, competitors, and industry trends. You may also need to research new technology or software to help you with your job as you need to use communication skills to convey information to stakeholders, developers, sales representatives, and other members of your team.
- Day-by-day support in requirements clarification and business rules.
- Prioritizing Epics, stories, and features based on criticality and ROI involved.
- Coordinating with designers and other members of the development team to ensure product development matches customer needs
- Communicating with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure they have the information they need to make decisions
- Reviewing customer feedback and data to determine potential improvements to products or processes
- Creating a product roadmap based on customer feedback and requirements from senior leadership
- Analyzing customer data to determine which features will resonate most with target audiences
- Facilitating brainstorming sessions and design reviews with stakeholders to gather input on new features
- Working with development teams to gather requirements for new features and products
- Acting as a liaison between customers and developers by providing feedback on product design
- 3+ years experience in product development, scrum team, and agile methodologies.
- Practical experience with Jira, DevOps, or other equivalent tools
- Very good communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong opinion with collaboration to find a solution supported the team, keen to teach and learn from others.
- Understanding how to build products based on metrics and KPIs.
- Demonstrated use of data-driven decisions to solve business problems with a greater emphasis on Data-Driven decisions Making.
- More Focus on User Experience (UX) Design
Digital Product DevelopmentUX DesignJIRA
Software & Web Development
First Shift (Day)
Gulberg 3, Lahore, Pakistan
Nov 04, 2022
Oct 03, 2022