PureLogics, Lahore, Pakistan
We are looking for a PMO Coordinator
- Must be having Strong Grip on the Project management body of knowledge.
- Candidates should have at least 1 Year Experience of working in PMO roles.
- Candidates should have Hands-on experience with ISO , Leadership, CMMI, controlling things, Know, how to train people, Managing Training, Good Communication and Negotiation Skills, having strong knowledge of Development of a Project management office in organization, Critical thinking, Patience, Risk management, value addition in organization, Cost management, make process in the organization.
- Candidates should have exposure to Supportive, Controlling and Directive PMO.
- Candidates should have leadership abilities to lead project managers towards success of projects.
- Candidates should have command on Project Integration Management, Project Scope Management, Project Time Management, Project Cost Management, Project Quality Management, Project Human Resource Management, Project Communication Management, Project Risk Management, Project Procurement Management, Project Stakeholder Management.
- Project methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Critical Chain Project Management, etc
- Keep a positive motivated & energetic attitude and help out other.
- Must be aware of ISO – and CMMI Level 2.
- Excellent presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong ability to influence and motivate others, as well as work in teams.
- Certification in agile and/or classic methodology (PMP, Prince2, Agile PM).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Implement Best practices of Project management and be able to guide Project managers.
- Conduct Audits upon and ongoing projects and prepare reports for management with corrective actions.
- Methodological support to the project managers.
- Support at project management level.
- Review of Current process and suggest improvements.
- Provision of templates for developed processes and KPI’s.
- Research information/insights as required.
- Monitor, develop, improve and implement program and project management standards, policies,
- procedures, KPIs and templates.
- Draft new and improve existing governance processes.
- Onboard, coach and train other IT Project Managers.
- Support program/project owners and managers in the proper definition of new project charters including structuring the project, project plan, budget and resource plan.
- Oversee the development of IT projects and ensure that project managers are carrying out their tasks efficiently.
- Coordinate a project management team and delegate tasks.
- Proactively seek out and implement improvements in your way of working, and in the overall execution of the project.
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of The Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts
Knowledge About Scrum AgileMaintaining DocumentsUnderstanding Of ISO 9001 – 2015PMIAgileMS In Software Project ManagementProject Management
Second Shift (Afternoon)
Master in Project Management
Less than 1 Year – 1 Year
Nov 19, 2022
Oct 18, 2022