Pak Army EME Center Record Wing Quetta is a department under the control of the Pakistan Army. The Primary objective and constitutional mission of the Pakistan Army is to ensure the national security and national unity of Pakistan by defending it against external aggression or the threat of war. There are many departments in Pakistan working under the supervision of the Pak army to continue peace in the country. The latest Pak army jobs of LDC, Sanitary Workers have been advertised in the daily express newspaper, dated 2022-10-25. Applicants will be selected after the completion of the written test, physical test, psychology test, and interview.
|Education:||Matric with Arts|
|Hiring Organization:||Pak Army EME Center Record Wing Quetta|
Latest Jobs in Pak Army EME Center Record Wing Quetta Advertisement
- Sanitary Workers
Eligibility Criteria for the Pak Army EME Center Record Wing Quetta Jobs 2022:
- Candidate must be able to pass the Running test: 1.6 km in 7 minutes and 30 seconds. The speed here is 12 km/h.
- Must be able to do 15 pushups in 2 minutes, which is 8 seconds per pushup.
- Must be able to do two minutes of pull-ups (chin-ups), which is 40 seconds each.
- 15 sit-ups (abdominal) in 2 minutes, which takes 8 seconds per sit-up.
- Must be medically fit.
- The height for males must be 05 feet and 04 inches.
- Distant vision must be 6/9 in the eye with or without glasses.
- Must have a qualification equal to Matric with Arts.
- Must not be involved in any criminal activity.
- Must have a NOC and experience certificate from a previous government department, if an applicant is working in the Government department.
How to apply for the Latest Pak Army EME Center Record Wing Quetta Jobs in Quetta:
If you want to apply for the given vacant posts. Follow these simple steps.
- Send your complete application with your resume and required documents to the address: Pak Army EME Center Record Wing Quetta.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 2022-11-08.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/physical test/interview.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for these posts.
- The last date for the submission of the online application in Pak Army EME Center Record Wing Quetta is 2022-11-08
If you are falling on the above mention eligibility criteria, then Pak Army EME Center Record Wing Quetta has just the post for you! Apply Now.
Public Sector Organization Nurse Jobs In Jauharabad 2022
A government/public sector department under the Govt of Punjab, Pakistan, advertised the posts of Nurse on a permanent basis in the daily Jang newspaper, dated 2022-10-24 for interested candidates who have a Nursing Diploma degree and want to work Full-Time job with the organization named: Public Sector Organization. The job location for the following posts is: General Hospital Girote Howk Jauharabad, Jauharabad, Punjab, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 41200.
|Education Requirements:||Nursing Diploma|
|Job City:||Jauharabad, Punjab|
|Hiring Organization:||Public Sector Organization|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||2022-11-07|
|Watch Jobs Video:||Click Here|
Basic requirements for the Jauharabad jobs 2022:
- Must be a fresh candidate.
- Must have a domicile certificate of Punjab.
- Must have a Nursing Diploma degree.
- Must be able to work on Full-Time job.
Basic facilities in Public Sector Organization Jobs:
- Annual Increment.
- Free medical treatment for you and your dependent family members.
- Promotion on the next scale/grade after 5 years of service(As per the service structure of the department).
- Pension after retirment.
- Benevolent fund facility
Latest Public Sector Organization Jobs Advertisement
How to apply for these Medical Jobs in Jauharabad:
Please follow these simple steps:
- Send your complete application with your resume and required documents to the address: General Hospital Girote Howk Jauharabad.
- The last date for the submission of the application to the given address is 2022-11-07.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- The human resource department will shortlist the eligible candidates and then Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
If you are interested in applying for the Nurse jobs in Jauharabad and falling on the above mention eligibility criteria, then the organization has just the post for you! Apply Now.