Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is working under the Federal Government of Pakistan. Its purpose is to recruit civil servants and bureaucrats for the Government of Pakistan from all over Pakistan. Federal Public Service Commission advertised posts of CSS Competitive Exams in the daily dawn newspaper, dated 2022-08-20. FPSC will conduct a written test and interview and then hire suitable candidates for the following vacant posts. Job Location is: Federal Public Service Commission, Agha Khan Road, Sector F 5/1, Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan, and Postal Code is 45710.
|Testing Center:||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||2022-08-22|
- CSS Competitive Exams
Basic Eligibility criteria for the Federal Public Service Commission Jobs 2022:
- Must have a domicile certificate of Punjab.
- Must have a qualification equal to Masters.
- Must not be involved in any criminal activity.
- Must have a NOC and experience certificate from a previous government department, if an applicant is working in the Government/Semi-Government department.
How to apply for the Latest FPSC Jobs:
Follow these simple steps to apply online for new jobs in FPSC.
- Candidates may fill out the online application form and download the deposit slip/challan form from the FPSC official website: fpsc.gov.pk.
- Submit your Application Form online.
- Only online filled Application Forms will be considered.
- Hand-written Application Forms will not be considered.
- Applicants can submit FPSC test/interview fees to any online branch of Treasury/Sub-Treasury, National Bank of Pakistan, and State Bank of Pakistan which will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for written tests and interviews.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for these posts.
- The last date for the submission of the online application in FPSC is 2022-08-22
If you are falling on the above mention eligibility criteria, then Federal Public Service Commission has just the post for you! Apply Now.