The Bank of Punjab (BOP), Lahore, Pakistan
The Bank of Punjab is one of the fastest growing Banks in Pakistan with its profound existence of over 33 years. It operates through a network of 662+ real-time online branches and 648+ ATMs across the country. The Bank has established a strong foundation while offering premium banking services with major focus on unsurpassed value added services for its customers through advanced solutions.
In line with the Bank’s progression strategy, we invite applications from experienced, dedicated and performance-driven professionals for the below mentioned position. The following job profile offers excellent opportunity for the right candidates desirous of building a long-term career in a dynamic organization:
The position is responsible to lead the Digital Banking Group and develop/ improve digital strategy of the Bank in line with business needs and latest market trends by mapping out major priorities for digital transformation. The position will also be responsible to execute digital initiatives that will monetize data, drive digital revenue, improve customer experience & employee engagement, optimize operations, cash management and create new business avenues. Broad areas of responsibilities are;
- Break down data silos, promote digital culture, envision, develop, launch and commercialize digital solutions for conventional business with complete P&L Ownership. These include internet Banking, Mobile/ Tablet Banking, Chat Banking, SMS Banking etc.
- Envision, develop, launch and commercialize stand-alone challenger Bank/ Banking Solutions with Complete P&L Ownership.
- Develop and, launching and managing self and/ or assisted digital sales & client onboarding system in the bank.
- Digitalization of all Government initiatives across the Bank with Channel P&L responsibility.
- Responsible for Voice Strategy including Call Centre In-bound & Out-Bound. Sales, Service and P&L responsibility.
- Develop and provide digital cash management and Medium Enterprise solutions for all verticals across the Bank.
- Develop fact-based metrics to determine the ROI of digital efforts.
- Uncover new digital business opportunities and develop revenue streams.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Preferably MBA/Masters in Computer Science) from an HEC recognized/Foreign University.
Age: Upto 55 Years as of Nov. 30, 2022.
Experience: Minimum 15 years of relevant Banking, telecommunication and/ or Fintech experience including at least 5 years of experience in same function at a leadership role in a large local and/ or global organization.
a) Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
b) The Bank of Punjab reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
c) The Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Females, Transgenders, minorities and PWDs are encouraged to apply.
Individuals fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online through bop.rozee.pk latest by November 30, 2022.
Medium Enterprise SolutionsDevelop Fact-based MetricsVoice StrategyDigitalization Of Government InitiativesManaging Digital Sales and Client OnboardingCommercialize Digital SolutionsDigital Culture
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
First Shift (Day)
Digital Banking Group
Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Preferably MBA/Masters in Computer Science) from an HEC recognized/Foreign University.
15 Years (Minimum 15 years of relevant Banking, telecommunication and/ or Fintech experience including at least 5 years of experience in same function at a leadership role in a large local and/ or global organization.)
Nov 18, 2022
Oct 17, 2022