- Ensuring that truck drivers have cargo to carry and stick to their appointed arrival times and destinations
- Helping truck drivers to concentrate on routes and roadways and to safely deliver their cargoes.
- Coordinate with other carriers to find available drivers to cover loads of freight.
- Schedule truck arrivals for product pickup and delivery and tracks the progress of transit to ensure on-time deliveries
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Fluent In EnglishClient SupportDispatching SkillsCall Handling
Client Services & Customer Support
Third Shift (Night)
18 – 28 Years
Less than 1 Year – 3 Years
Oct 03, 2022
Sep 03, 2022